RS Airdam prototype for Mk1 on Vortex

Well I know it wont make me popular (and then do I care)

But I love it, fits nice... Which Audi did you get those from?
The front looks like it fitted nicely, the rear seem to have required some
cutting on your parts (line with rivets??)

All in all once painted same color with the car I think it will look really
nice.

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b