URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! (Rabbit - fuel issue)

I have been lucky in that I have never had to deal with this issue, so bear
with my attempt to help...

Possibly,
  --Warm-up regulator bad/clogged?
  --Kinked fuel line, or collapsed fuel hose?
  --Have you checked the screen in the tank for debris?

  I have never encountered a pump to put out less than needed if it is working
at all, but is this one loud, as in could you hear it with the engine running?

These are just a few ideas to get you working, I will pass on more if need be,
or if I think of more...  :-)

HTH

David Utley

Quoting danws69@earthlink.net: