mirror options

I do believe you talking about a MKII, the only option I have seen are the
"3M or M3" (so okay I have not looked into this a whole lot because I like
the square mirrors on the MKII's) mirrors, I have seen a few scirocco with
them, and they are rather rare as I understand it (the mirrors that is)
Look around on ebay, and UL web sites seem they like to use them a lot of
the other side of the pond.

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b