Found a 3a

Congrats Bryan!!

For that type of cash I hope it's a pristine example and you can do what I
wished to by just switching heads and throwing it in!

Remember what I said about the knock sensor setup and that you'll need the
3A distributor and a 16v knock sensor box and harness as otherwise gains
from the swap will be minimal.

Glad to see another "bubble head" on the list!

Depending on when I get my 3A back from the machine shop, I'll try to get
mine thrown together before you have a chance to get yours so you can have
a pictoral guide to tearing it up or putting it back together. Present
pics of the deconstruction I've already been through are at:

http://unrealexpectaions.ath.cx/3A/index.html

http://unrealexpectaions.ath.cx/3adestruc/index.html

http://unrealexpectaions.ath.cx/3astrip/index.html

http://unrealexpectaions.ath.cx/head/index.html

http://unrealexpectaions.ath.cx/crank/index.html

http://unrealexpectaions.ath.cx/naked/index.html

After Cincy I'll probably invest the time to make a postnuke CMS site out
of all of my haphazard sites (most are just for scirocco content and the
ability for me to jump up and down saying, "But...but, look at MINE!").

Hope they help!

Congratulations again!! You are now a bonafied scirocco addict!

Chomping @ the bit for my 3A to GET HOME,

Tim

P.S. Need any pics of tranny rebuilding?

Elbonics, n.:
	The actions of two people maneuvering for one armrest in a movie
	theatre.
		-- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends