Found a 3a

Hi Bryan,

Doh!!!!

I misspelled my URL and then copied and pasted it 6 times or so.

The proper links should be:

http://unrealexpectaTions.ath.cx

E.G. (these should work. They have been tested now. Doh!)

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/3A/index.html

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/3adestruc/index.html

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/3astrip/index.html

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/head/index.html

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/crank/index.html

http://unrealexpectations.ath.cx/naked/index.html

Hope that helps!

I feel for you dude, the suspense in these matters is KILLER!

Tim

Q:	What looks like a cat, flies like a bat, brays like a donkey, and
	plays like a monkey?
A:	Nothing.