Control arm bushing q's

All,
My '81 started making horrible vibrations/rattles/bounces/jounces, etc. the other day, and judging by what I learned with my Quantum I need to replace the control arm bushings.  I found a set on Potterman's site (poly, both sides for $28, not bad!), I just have to order them and install them.  Any tips/tricks/precautions would be greatly appreciated.  I did my Syncro's front bushings, so I sorta know what I'm getting into, but A1  and B2 chassis aren't exactly twins.
Thanks!
Nate
'81 Roc
'87 QSW