LA Boneyard report

Sciroccos are getting scarce at my favorite LA area boneyard.  (Pick
your Part on Pendleton Street in Sun Valley)  These guys have at least
300-400 cars in the "foreign" section alone and today I found exactly
*one* bashed Mark 2 Scirocco.  There were 3 cabbys (all white), a gti,
a very few Jettas and Golfs, one caddy, and a couple of severely
stripped Type 1s surrounded by hundreds of Toyotas, Hondas and
Nissans.

I did score a space saver spare in like new condition from the gti for
$18 so my mission was accomplished.

Gordon
75 Scirocco/Drake 1.9 8V
http://pws.prserv.net/scirocco/scirocco.htm