TV sighting

That guy who owns the MkI said he was on the list, but hasn't participated in a while.  I said "Oh, a lurker!"  It's just a friendly dig in the ribs.  If you can't make it, I understand.  We can't always do what we want.

Glad to see my sign (http://www.capitalaudi.com/gallery/albums/album207/4_03_04_114_copy.jpg) has been published.  I invented that!

Mike

Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
MIke,

I some how think that the last comment refers to
me.......Hmmm!!!! Any other Cdubbers here?

Well it looks like is me.....;)

Hey BTW there are some sweet pics of your car on the
galleries posted by some of the people that went top
the BBQ. Theay are in the thread posted on the Tex...
There is even that departure shoot with you acting all
goofy and trowing a "VW" sign in the back....:)

--- Mike Smith wrote:

> ps. MARYLAND IS NOT TOO FAR FROM CINCY!!!!! Get
> with it you cdubbers!!!

=====
"I would believe only in a god who could dance"

http://mail.yahoo.com

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source