Front strut nut question

  LOL, The pictures that came w/ them are definitely a bit confusing.  It
would've nice to have some explanation's w/ the pics, but then I guess it'd
be too easy;)  You've got the right one, I just need to take a look at the
stock one and see it's different from the one that came w/ the new inserts.
I'll hopefully be starting this project this weekend, and I'll let everybody
know how it turns out.