Cincy Info / Questions

Alright you redneck wannabe eatin' some brisket at cincy....

The Texan's are coming, and we are bringing the brisket and the BBQ sauce
again this year (well also bring some ocra for the vega so they don't feel
left out), so get your appetites worked up and plan to eat some real texan
home smoked Meat this June, cause the Texans are coming to town !

Yes we be bringing our local brew up as well.. Nothing like a Texas Boch
beer to go with this brisket ...

So daun I guess this settles your food issue for Saturday then ?

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b