My 1st Dyno

Well, 87,88 WHP for a 1.8 8v (normally 90HP) with some mods is a rather good
dyno.
As for your WOT switch not engaging, simple enough fix, bend the flap
carefuly until it engages when you manual move the TB linkage all the way
in, or maybe its time to adjust your throttle cable a little tighter (slack
on it perhaps?)

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b