Looking for a 3a[was:Scrap that (was: Boring a 1.7)]

Well, me and the old man talked it over, and we are gonna go 3a/JH

I'm pretty pumped about it, i'm in Northern Canada, not on the far west, but
on the west side, Fort McMurray is the name, I think we have biggest oil
reserves in North America, if i'm not mistaken.  Syncrude (an American
company) and a few others extract up here, but enough about that.  I checked
out germanautoparts, and sadly, they don't list much for the 3a, but i
ordered my shocks from them, very helpful and friendly.

Bryan
81 Volkswagen Scirocco

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*