Spotted one of the GRM cars today

On 4/4/04 7:50 PM, "calimus" <calimus@techography.net> wrote:

> Just a thought, has Brian or Brett done an official site for Busted Knuckels
> yet?  If not, I'd be interested in donating some webspace and bandwidth.
> Could prollie talk my wife into doing up some nice graphics.

Hehe, it's Brett we're talking about.  He is still on his way back with
Brian, Brian's brother, the 25' trailer, and the contents of Brian's storage
unit in Atlanta.

I flew down to meet up with them in Gainesville, and took pictures.

I've got a ton of pix and some moov's of the drag and auto-x.  They will be
up, soon, at:

http://cyco.ataxxia.com/gallery/BustedKnuckleRacing

There's pix tehre of the build-up of the car.

Enjoy.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |