The The Passion of Kirsten (Was Re: Turn Signals)

Wow!  I haven't seen the movie, but that is quite the eye catching subject
line anyway.

Thank you for your support.  And to everyone else who has emailed me with
positive feedback and support - thanks!  And to all you people who have not
said a damn thing.....well....I can think of a few things I could say to
that.... -- just kidding!  : )

I have put a lot of time and effort into this project and I really hope
that everything works out in the end.  If it does, then I will consider
having the earlier style lenses made since I have received numerous
requests for these.  They should be easier to make too.  I really want
perfection on these turn signals, however I do not know if that is even
possible -- but I will still be trying for it anyway.

I had not thought about these ending up on show Sciroccos....that is a nice
thought -- of course I still think that the only way to go is
amber.....especially if you are presenting your Scirocco to be judged....
but as anyone who has met me can attest to, I am of the very opinionated
variety when it comes to such things    : )

Thanks again to everyone for their support and patience -- I hope to have
better news soon.

Kirsten