Front strut nut question

  Dan's got the right one, but I can definitely use the info on that top one
too.  As for the monkey wrench, that nut is completely round.  It looks as
though the two holes on the top of it are the only way to get any grip on it
without using a pair of visegrips(which would probably screw it up).  I
haven't pull the original stuff off yet, so I don't know if it's the same
way or not.  I'll have to take a look at it tonight when I get home.