Bug-A-Palooza 6 in Camp Jordan Tnn coming up

I said I'd send out a reminder about this show as time got closer and so
I am.  I know a few of you showed some interest in it (Allyn, Brett VanS
and Patrick) so I wanted to make sure I sent this out.

It would be really cool if some of you guy's could make it and help
represent but with the closeness to Cincy,  I can see where the time off
can be hard to come by.  If anyone still plans to make it to this show
or just wants more info, just let me know.

William Snyder
--

88' Scirocco 16v (Crabby 16v)
89' Cabriolet 8v (silver bunneh)