Any news from the GRM $2004 Challenge team?

Hehe he called Brian from PA (now in TX) when we had our TST GTG yesterday
So he was not that busy, no I have no other useless information to provide
on this topic :)

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b