Legal options on gas tank recall

It's not necessary to undo the brake lines, especially if you're doing to
job on jackstands - just be careful at no time to let the weight of the
axle rest on the flexible lines.

Up here in the land of salt and snow (looking at the snow right now) we
usually only drop the passenger's side of the axle to remove the tank -
there's lots of room to slide it out and back in again.

Drew