Public Service Announcement

Maybe I shouldn't do this , because I don't want to cause a run on anything.
It is a minor part and may not mean anything to any of you, but lots of you
folks have helped me with information, so I'll share something.
Approaching 300K miles, my 86 8V has required many door panel removals for
various reasons, especially power window regulators.
The panels have been off so many times, I've just been driving it without
the driver's panel. (Putting a plastic bag over the window switches reduces
the probability of contacts shorting out on the door metal, but I'm tired
of that.) Finally, I ordered the broken little white brackets that take the
trim screws, but forgot to order the little black "clips" at the bottom (PN
321-867-143).
Today, I ordered the little black things and the dealer parts guy said
there are now enough of these "discontinued" parts remaining  in the North
American inventory to do 2 Sciroccos.
Please be fair, but don't put off  ordering what you need.