Sourcing Bleeder Valve [WAS] new master cyl - bench bleed?

I paid 10 bucks canadian for brand new rear drum wheel cylinders.

Why bother not to replace them...

Get a rear wheel spring kit while you are at it. Especially if the brake
linings were not worn equal. Put some grease on the adjuster wheel, and a
small dab where the brake linings touch the back plate.

I know brake drums, my '67 Pontiac had four of them. Talk about stoping
power...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco