Front Lip Spoiler - what fits?

Does anyone know if the bottom of the front 16V Body kit matches any other VWs.  I'm trying to find some alternate front lower spoiler options and not finding anything for Scirocco 16V directly but I'm thinking if another VW has a similar lower front profile I could substitute that.  The type of thing I am looking for is the 3 Piece JE front lip.

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco (my new ride)