OT:Re: Planned routes

Eh, I'm not too worried. I'll be able to spot you a hundred miles or so before you reach me. One of these times though, I'm going to take one of those exits to nowhere and see just how fast my rocc can go... ;)

Dan

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dan wrote:
If only there was a way to make Kansas more interesting to drive through...

hehehehe. I'm going to get you little boy...
And yur little rocc too....