semi OT: Passed E test

Well, the new Ohio white on white on white Cabby passed E test with flying
colours!! WooHoo!!! So just one piece of paperwork (safety) and it's a full
fledged Ontarion.

But here's the real joke. My daughter got in a semi argument with them about
its year..."You SURE that's not an 87?" Yeah..."Cause we have a white 87
Volkswagen in the computer for you" (this is the exact same thing they did
with my 16V, put in the VIN from my once white 87 Jetta on the paperwork for
my 87 Rocco) In that case, she would have had to dyno it all over again,
they can't just change the VIN.

So I guess the colour and/or year is the only thing that identifies our
cars. The model really doesn't matter, I mean does a Cabby LOOK like a
Jetta?  It clearly is a case of "you know you have too many VWs when..."

But I'm glad it passed. I guess the O2 sensor wire wasn't totally cooked...

Cathy
Stuck somewhere in the late 80's
1987 Jetta
1987 Scirocco
Wannabe 1987 Cabby (that's really an 88)
1988 Ford Pickemup that will be the next one sniffed
and thankfully some that are too old for the sniffage...

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months
FREE*