to good to believe hmm maybe

what kind of valve job are you getting, any custom valve work other than
reconditioning, are the heads gasket matched and blended, are the valve heights
kept at the max or minimum, how polished are we talking (mirror) flow bench cnc
there is no such thing, cncing is for matching the ports not the flow bench,
what are the flow numbers if this is true and what is exactly 10 % increase,
is there a warrenty, how far from min thickness are we talking on resurfacing,
are they pressure tested, when ported what type of finish do the respective
ports have. you are the one paying you need to know.    not trying to stir any
thing just a few questions you should ask