Another rant: Just shoot me now

Ironically, here in the Rocky Mountains, it's been in the upper 60s, even low 70s a couple times for the last 3 weeks almost. Sunny blue sky, not a cloud in sight. It may sound good, but it's not as we're at 65% water capacity and March, which is supposed to be the wettest month, is the dryest. Good thing I don't have a lawn to water.

Dan

Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 4/3/2004 12:24:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,