Another rant: Just shoot me now

In a message dated 4/3/2004 12:24:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
roccit_53@hotmail.com writes:

<<<It's friggin April. So what's with the -10C forecast (with snow) for
tomorrow. >>

Not to gloat but,  here its 77 degrees out, humidty 32%, bright sun, not a
cloud in the sky, Margarita in one hand,  some Bob Marley playing, nice 15 mph
breeze blowing off the water, chillen at the pool, the hot bettys all around,
man I love living in  South Florida.  Hmm I just realized I am quite red,  heh,
I'm probably gonna feel this one tomorrow.  Peace.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta Vr6