Another rant: Just shoot me now

75' and perfectly sunny here, just like it's been for a month. of course,
i'm working till 11pm...
feel free to mock me in august when it's like 120'...

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...

>From: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@hotmail.com>
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Another rant: Just shoot me now
>Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 17:23:19 +0000
>
>Okay, just venting, use the delete button, or if you find me annoying, send
>back a note to ridicule me..
>
>First:
>It's friggin April. So what's with the -10C forecast (with snow) for
>tomorrow. The only solace is that Jim and other Rochesterians always have
>worse weather.

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp