Another rant: Just shoot me now

Quoteth cathy within,

> Okay, just venting, use the delete button, or if you find me annoying,
> send back a note to ridicule me..

o yea, cause at this point im sure all you want is Lary... i mean listers
giving you a hard time.

> AAAARGH. Owning a VW in a small town just so sucks sometimes.

its about as bad in select cities (charleston, SC even). its so bad around
here that even the salesman at the vw dealer dont recognize the rieger
("gee, whats THIS!" - ugh).

> I can likely throw one of the MkI lamps in there, but I figure I may as
> well get one that actually matches, it is a nice car, and deserves it.

but you know what, passing inspection seems more important at the moment...

> I may buy a Range Rover, this is safari style mud.

sounds like time for a syncro conversion on one of those roccos.

> And no Drew, the headache is not for sale.

hmm, sale is too nice a term. you need to part that puppy out. i got dibs on
the hood.

Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (daily driver, 200k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
90 Passat GL 16V (the wifes new daily, 200k)