Ocean City, MD H20 Show - Was ATTN: MARC GETTY!!

--- Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

> I had an awesome time with Sara, Ben, Brett & the occasional Frank,
> Brian, and his friend who I was too drunk to remember his name (if I
> was even told it).

 Yes, it was a good time... just wish we had more of it (time, that is).
And thanks so much Marc for the incriminating shots... somehow I should
have know that the entire list would see these.

Someone remind me the next time I do something stupid with Marc and the
camera around...  ;)

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v