blue balls (or soon to be)

   well, if you haven't seen a calendar lately, fall is descending upon
the midwest with the winter not far behind. and, of course, what other
time of the year would something important decided to go bad (or stay
bad, in my case).
   simply put, there is only heat in my car on warm days. mind you, this
isn't from the sun. the heater will blow out warm air on warm days. cold
  morning suck. nothing. only slightly warmer than a witch's tit. i've
replaced the valve going to the heater core and both the hoses to and
from the core are hot to the touch. strangely enough, the warm air will
also disappear sometimes when i'm making a turn or taking an exit ramp.
defintely need to fix this as my other '86 seems to think that i should
drive in a sauna. clogged heater core? need to replace it all together?
any ideas would be appreciated. thanx.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com