Now '80 S FS, was RE: 1979 scirocco "S"?

--- Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you came to Cincy, you would have seen at least 2
> other factory black mk1s, my 81 and Daun's 80(?) S. My
> paint is pretty close to mint, but his is purdier.

Providing I still have it.  I'm trying to sell it, I need
to concentrate on fewer projects.  (Things like the 172,
the white 16v & shedding some parts cars.)  Someone, give
my baby a good home.  :)

http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/daun/sale.htm

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '80 Scirocco S, '82 Scirocco.
"We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them."  Livy.