OT...FS...Cars and parts

Ok people,.. plans have changed again!  Every VW I own is up for grabs and
if enough people have interest in parts of one car,.. I will strip them.  My
1980 caddy is up for grabs... it is complete as far as parts go.. not
running but could be for less than a $100 (basically just needs some parts
re-installed)   1978 Scirocco.. complete and was running until the fuel tank
contamination happened. New tank is back in the car... new windshield is
installed..  basically add gas, get it running, hook up rear brakes, (had to
unbolt them to drop the gas tank), and install rear muffler section.   Next
up is the car that put me on this list 4-5 years ago....1988 Scirocco 16V.
Complete car, runs great, Euro everything I could afford, Koni yellow
externally adjustable with H&R springs, complete new front suspension, (
A-arms, balljoints, etc.), battery relocation to trunk, single wiper, motor
has 7500 miles on it since complete rebuild... 3 angle valve job to head, TT
adjustable cam sprocket, cams, etc.  Like I said though,.. if no one wants
the cars complete and enough people want parts,.. I am willing to strip them
just to get some cash back out of them.  Basically I have over $11K in the
16V, around $1800 in the 8V rocco and $700 in the caddy....  I would like to
have around $4500 when they are all gone.  On top of these,.. I have tons of
16V parts.. and trannys...just ask and I'll probably have it!  Full
Cabriolet body kit, 16V heads, 8V heads that have been reworked that were
for my turbo project.  8V turbo manifold, etc.  Honestly it all has to go
....  I know you are all cheap asses  (he-he)  but what doesn't sell here I
can put on ebay or ?  Let me know if anyone has interest.

BTW,... the 1997 Golf and 2002 GTI 337 is also up for grabs.
Thanks for the time!
Chris
'88 16v Rocco
'78 8v Rocco