[OT] Motorcycle

Does anyone else find this line ironic, considering the author? ;)

<snip>the FJ1100 is a bit more power than I want (or need)</snip>

Josh, have you considered trying to buy a bike when you get west? Seems if you get it now, you'll have very little time to ride it and then you'll have to trailer it out a long ways. Plus, I know a lot of people are selling bikes out in NY, but there are always a ton in the classified section here in CO for very cheap. I assume NV would be similiar. Most of them are older, well cared for bikes that have been mainly used to long highway trips and such and in better condition due to better weather. Just a suggestion.

Dan

Josh20V <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
hey, Im looking to pick up an inexpensive bike. I have found 3 in my area in
my price range, and I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with
them.

1986 RADIAN 600
85 FJ1100
1985 Interceptor 500

Im leaning heavily towards the Radian, the FJ1100 is a bit more power than I
want (or need), but I do like the Interceptor also.

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com