ALL 16V MEMBERS...Clutch Question

No way!  I drove Cathy's car not long ago and I had no idea
that the clutch wasn't stock.  It felt very solid from what I
recall... might be a good bet if it's holding up to the abuse
at the track!

My '80 rocco uses a stock 16v pressure plate (supposedly a 2L plate)
and a 16v stock clutch disk.  All I know is that my clutch is just
not acceptable.  I feel that it is a little too "soft" and doesn't
bite enough for my taste.  I destroyed one stock disk already, and
I'm hearing some new sounds again from the new disk... so this
winter I may be upgrading to a centerforce.

Ben