Catalytic converter fun, 16v

i actually just bought the header, and will be installing next week. bug me
about it and i'll look at the cat for you. also, this will be replacing a tt
dp that may or may not have a clogged cat, if you're interested in that...

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...