Slow revving????

Please read all the way through and give me any suggestions you can. CHeaper
the better as I am broke!!

I went drag racing yesterday(I'll post laughable times later.) and had a big
problem. It wouldn't rev worth a crap!! What could cause this?? I think I
may be a littel over with my oil but that wouldn't cause it to rev this slow
i don't think.

Plus its really hard to start??

Also one of the guys said I was running super rich. So how do I adjust the
a/f ratio??

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month.  Limited time offer--
sign up now!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup