Non-Scirocco but I need help

Maybe its time I start checking the electrical system!! Maybe thats why the
horn, right turn signal and some other things don't work right, and never
have since I've owned the car.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)