JH Engine oil pressure issues

I am not sure of the reason, but indeed when you start the JH, it pegs at
4.5 bar easy for first 5 mins (until oil indicated 50'c on my car anyways)
then slowly drops to 1.5.bar, which is weird because all previous cars I
had, had low oil pressure until it warmed up (oil thick enough = slow at
first? I figure)

The one time I had an issue was when I was running 10w30 for winter, an
summer came I poured 20w50, and the oil light would not go away, I put in a
36mm hub oil pump in (hydraulic lifters oil pump - yes it is an upgrade for
the JH mechanical engine) and after I restarted the engine with 20w50 in,
light blinks on for 2-3 seconds and never came back since..

now as for oil pressure, I would double check by replacing the lower and
upper sensors for the oil (one on the flange and one on the head) and see if
they may not be the culprits.

hope this information helps, and I am sorry if I am repeating someone else's
diagnostic. (sort of reading/sort of deleting messages)

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco