Sunroof seal replacement

William,

I removed my sunroof about 2 years ago, it wasn't very hard. I didn't
touch any adjustment pieces; just removed a bunch of screws and it lifted
right out. But you definitely need to have a dry place to park the car in
case you break something and the roof gets stuck in the open position.

Follow the procedure in the Bentley. Use "wet" silicone spray lube
generously.

HTH

-Toby