Sunroof seal replacement

There are two very large flat screws near the front hinge that adjust the
rest position of the front of the sunroof, flatness to roof line... as long
as you  don't touch these two screws, and you don't need to, the front
should be ok... there are two screws on each side of this that big flat one
that actually bolt the sunroof to the hinge, 4 total.  The back rest
position you will need to re-adjust since you need to remove the screws
here to lift the panel... this is easy to do and should only take one or
two trys to get it right.

Bentley IIRC is very detailed on how this is done. If you are just
replacing the seal it shouldn't take long at all to do... 30 minutes.

As Toby said use silicone to lube anything up there... lithium works great
for a while but gunks up toooooo fast.

-Raffi