GRM stuff needed/trade/buy/sell/gift

So here's the update on the car.
Decided to completely gut last years almost car, so I'll have good
interior bits, windows etc. Plus the following:

G60 head, complete w/ Fuel rail -- looks ok I havent checked it
G60 short block, needs overbored good for 1.9L stroker
two donor shells 1 white one black

What Cheapass Racing needs
turbo -- got a hybrid w/ a some life left?
14" race tires Used IS OK!!!
rear poly bushings (Thanks to cpt yellow for the fronts)
Race seat
Race Harness
Lexan for the windows (trade windows for lexan :-))
Roll cage/frame tubing
various AN fittings/hoses for the Nitrous kit -- thanks scotty/Cpt Yellow
various sensors for the turbo..
Megasquirt parts
ABS sensor kit for A1.. did the late model cabbys have ABS?
Rings for a 2.0L ABA
Quaife/Peloquin
Fuel cell
Turbo manifold / custom exhaust
Paint.. pick a color
Labor to strip the 16v.  (needed soon before the cold comes)
Ideas for the car.
Stickers :-)

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.