Slightly (OT) people missing (now long and opinionated)

I've been on this list since shortly after that fateful day three years ago
when I bought the headache. Today may well be the three year anniversary for
me BTW. The list evolves, and sometimes it is technical, and other times a
huge flame war, and other times social.
I'm afraid I comment to those who have tech problems  directly (when I can
help) instead of on list, and am more apt to make social coments on list.
And it is an active list, and that's a good thing. I'm deleting a lot lately
due to time constraints/slow dialup, but the volume is always pretty high.
I know that some have left, but other have added in, so it's all good.
Cathy