Slightly (OT) people missing (now long and opinionated)

C Boyko wrote:

> I've been on this list since shortly after that fateful day three years ago
> when I bought the headache. Today may well be the three year anniversary for
> me BTW. The list evolves, and sometimes it is technical, and other times a
> huge flame war, and other times social.
> I'm afraid I comment to those who have tech problems  directly (when I can
> help) instead of on list, and am more apt to make social coments on list.
> And it is an active list, and that's a good thing. I'm deleting a lot lately
> due to time constraints/slow dialup, but the volume is always pretty high.
> I know that some have left, but other have added in, so it's all good.
> Cathy
>
> ______________

I hit reply to ALL this time.  means you (Cathy in this example) get two
e-mail on this thread.

If you don't reply to the list with your expertise, it won't get in to
the Archives, where it can be searched for later.

I'll refrain from dusting off my credentials re: list veteran status &
avoid mea culpa on OT subject and Me Too ! replies this time but want to
run out the door instead.  ;])

I'll prob. be posting soon with some 'How We Can Do Better" crap,
prepare thyselves.

TBerk
I miss I. Mannix & Doug T.