Window Tinting

Yeah, I generally take a quick look behind the car to see what's there and when I pull into a place, I make a mental note of how best to leave, since I know I'll be blind (delivering is educational!). I currently don't have reverse lights, as I think the little finger near the tranny broke. At least, that's what I was told was the probable reason, since it's not the bulbs. Plus, I should redo the grounds as my lights are noticably wimpy. Stock lighting isn't going to cut it, even with it all working and at full power until I'm right near something though. I'll check into brighter bulbs all around in the back and try to put grounds on a higher priority. So far, I've only backed into a tow hitch very lightly as I saw the truck, but not the hitch sticking 8" out from his bumper.

Dan
lover of scaring the crap out of people by knowing the exact demensions of my rocc ;)

"T. Reed" <treed2@u.washington.edu> wrote:
Yeah I've got that problem but it's due to a broken reverse light switch,
not tint. If I were in your shoes I would get the halogens or at least
some extra-bright ones; just make sure you don't leave the car in reverse
with the ignition on for too long or you'll melt through your tail light
lenses.

Seeing when you're backing up is important. Backing in to stuff sucks!

-Toby