Window Tinting

Actually my friend has doen this to his truck adn van and it looks decent. I
would do it if you don't want to retint the rear window, thats about the
only way to do it.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)