full thottle switch - how ammeters work

I am sorry if my email offended, it was not ment that way.

well I have ordered a new multimeter that will do Dwell, so that will solve
the problem, but now I am confused, if dwell is not mA nor mV , then why
everyone talks about a mA reading on the test lead or am I so dense that I
am mixing up things together and doing a process of self confusion and in
annoyance by everyone with my dumb ass questions..

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco