Rain = no start ETC

Thanks for the input, Im putting a whole new distributor in.
Figure it's already 15 yrs old, so why not.

Im going to replace the fuel filter too, as I dont know when it was
replaced.

Is the stock one the best one to use ?

Also have to replce the "Y" tubing that runs in front of the engine block.
I think it recirculates exhaust back into the engine to re-burn it?
Anybody know the part number off hand? Mine is ripped apart.

Is this something that can be deleted, or do I need to replace it?

Thanks,
Ed

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, L F wrote:

> Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:06:55 -0700
> From: L F <rocco16v@netzero.net>
> To: E.Noval <aion@sdf.lonestar.org>, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Rain = no start
>
> The only time I've seen this be a problem is when the cap is cracked.
>  Try putting on a new one.....
>
> Larry

         ^
        * *