Tool set

Pay cash.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nick. Grivas
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 7:00 AM
  Subject: Tool set

  I'm looking to buy my own set of tools for fixing the rocc, any advice.  I'm
  looking at this craftsman 248-pc set for $150 #34248, its only available
  until tommorow so I'm going to go pick it up, I havent really seen any
  better deals on ebay and stuff.  I just know that I really cant go wrong
  with the fully transferable lifetime warranty.  Snap-on and Matco, are
  definately better, but I'm not going to be using them everyday so do any of
  you have any advice on this?