Visited my engine.

> Mark - deciding whether or not to wait for UltraMegaSquirt...

I see you're on the verge of becoming a card carrying member!

UltraMS! Fuel, ignition and Wide band in one box! The only downside is it's
not a funded project so it happens when it happens.

If and when I MS my 16V it'll be NA, I've already got the WB-O2 and the
stock KS ignition is great for NA, so I'm already set.
For you it's one box vs. three! I'd do everything else and if they still
aren't ready procede with the three box approach. No performance hit! Now if
UMS had ion sensing ignition I'd be waiting for that!
Dan