Visited my engine.

well ..
how soon are u planing to do all this ???
cuz my complete digi 1 setup will go up for sale ( minus the Webber Big
bore, but u can use any other 16V Tb's ), and even the ECU is already
chipped with ( shiver ) a EIP turbo chip.
my top secret plan/project will be revealed soon :)
anyone interested drop me a email with the digi1 in the subject line.
heres whats included :
- Digi1 STOCK ECU W/ EIP Turbo Chip
- Digi1 Wiring harness
- Co-Pot
- Bosch O2 sensor
- Bosch Ignition Coil
- Water Temp. Sensor ( for ECU )
- 4 X Injector Inserts ( this will alow the use of Bosch style injectors )
- 4 X 320cc FMS Injectors ( Bosch red tops )
- G60 Fuel rail and Injector wiring
- 3.0 Bar Fpr ( Stock G60 )
 ALL WIRES WILL BE LABELED AND WILL HAVE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO
HOOK IT UP.

Also will soon have Available a FMIC for Scirocco.
This is my own design using 2 Audi 5KT cores with custom endtanks. This will
fit in front of the rad in between the Frame rails with 1/2" clearance on
each side. for this IC to Properly fit requires a Batery to be relocated
into the trunk. IC was pressure tested and Flow benched at 800CFM @ 97%
Efficiency. This will support ~300WHP.
will post more info when everything becomes available.
also A CRACK FREE Dash will be soon available.

anyone need some Stock/Upgrade parts email me ... might have something.
L8R all.
Adrian